Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
He shoved her away, to which she gave him a dirty look, but Fox's featured quickly softened to something more like guilt when she realized he was trying to clear his windpipe. Another sheepish look crossed her face when he mentioned dying "mid-fuck" as he put it. "You're not allowed to die," she replied with a sense of finality. "Who else would bring me food while I'm pregnant?" Fox couldn't think of a single soul she would want to bring her food. In fact, in the later stages of pregnancy, she usually refused to see anybody besides Peregrine.

"And who would help me wrangle the little bastards?" she added, remembering how the four boys had been so much more of a handful than their first batch. "Can you imagine if we had another litter full of boys?" she groaned, not wanting to even consider that as a possibility. Surely the odds would be in their favor. Maybe they'd get all girls this time. Fox had always been closer to Wildfire than any of her other children, although Peter and Gannet were a close second. Not that she was ranking them or anything, GOSH.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by RIP Fox - October 26, 2016, 10:54 AM