Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
She gave him an affirmative nod, glad that he had no plans of dying soon. Fox planned on wringing him dry of whatever procreation he had left. And then what? Well, she could figure that out later. She had another few years to figure that out, and she was in no mood to think of a time when she would have to toss him aside because he couldn't give her children anymore. Fox had no idea how many kids her own parents had by now, nor did she really want to know. Did her dad's bastards count? Was she still the only one who knew about them. The thought left an ugly taste in her mouth, and she licked her lips and derailed that train of thought.

Junior's name caused her to flinch (and possibly curl her lip to some degree), but the mention of Wildfire, Nightjar, and Gannet's names were enough to put a smile back on her face. "See? I think we have a pretty good record. And that one bitch doesn't count, because she wasn't even mine," Fox assured him. Her rotten core was one hundred percent her mother's fault, or so the Redhawk believed.

"Let's hold off, at least for a few more minutes. I want to make sure you're in tip-top shape for the next round," Fox suggested, concern coloring her voice.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by RIP Fox - October 26, 2016, 11:10 AM