Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
There was that L-word again, and Fox repeated it back without so much as a hint that she ever doubted herself. "I love you so much it might kill me," she swooned, batting her eyelashes at her one true beau. Maybe Peregrine was indestructible, just like he said, but Fox had always been acutely aware of her mortality, even if she had run around like an idiot in her youth pretending she would never die. Actually, she ran around in adulthood doing the exact same thing. Which reminded her of her ripped-up shoulder all of the sudden, which stung like a biatch.

"Oh shit, how bad is my shoulder?" she asked, suddenly aware of how the blood was starting to dry up and make her fur matted and gross. She hadn't lost that much blood, and she had no doubts that she would heal in due time. "You took a good chunk out of it. Y'know... with my help." It wasn't like she hadn't been the one to rip free from his grasp, after all. They would definitely have to lay off the riskier kinks.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by RIP Fox - October 26, 2016, 11:34 AM