Stavanger Bay when the river took flight
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Her heart seemed to swell as she watched Szymon marvel over their children. Theirs. She'd never loved him as much as she did right then, his words and actions and very presence seeming to right all the wrongs, undo all the knots in her chest. Doe let out a breath of relief that turned quickly to a chuckle as his familiar voice began doling out his usual dry humor and sappy endearments. When he singled out Isengrim, she looked at the pup with some surprise. While the boy had a particularly fond place in Doe's heart due to his being her only son, she though their pale girls had more favorable appearances. Neither did she recognize the boy's coat as being near to her own; but wolves did not have mirrors, and wobbly, water-reflections only showed so much.

Nevertheless, Doe took her mate's word for this, trusting that he knew what she looked like a little better than she would. She kept her opinion on their beauty to herself, knowing that Szymon's poor self-esteem and his history with white shewolves would not cause him to look favorably on the pale puppies. In time, though, she knew that he would grow to love them as she did.

"I don't need anything - I'm too tired to eat," said Doe, nuzzling him softly when he asked after her needs. He reminded her that she'd called for @Deirdre and she had come, and Doe let out another low, inviting howl for the Forest Queen - in Doe's eyes, the young shewolf was always welcome. It seemed strange to her that she would bother to stop and ask for entrance, but Doe could appreciate the respectful gesture. "Hind would have blessed them by now - but I will not. They will recieve their first blessing from the Sea at the appointed time," Doe explained, craning her head to give Szymon's ear a loving snap. That was what he got for teasing her. "Although, if Deirdre wishes to give them her own blessings, I will not deny her."
Messages In This Thread
when the river took flight - by Doe - October 30, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: when the river took flight - by Isengrim - October 31, 2016, 07:06 AM
RE: when the river took flight - by Doe - October 31, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: when the river took flight - by Julep - November 02, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: when the river took flight - by Whiskey - November 03, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: when the river took flight - by Doe - November 03, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: when the river took flight - by Deirdre - November 03, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: when the river took flight - by Szymon - November 05, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: when the river took flight - by Isengrim - November 06, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: when the river took flight - by Doe - November 08, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: when the river took flight - by Szymon - November 10, 2016, 08:02 AM