Blackfeather Woods the return.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
short post, sorry!

She had returned; the Silencer was surprised. Truthfully, she had expected little of the older woman at first glance but the scent of her return mixed with the blood of her sister gave her curiosity she had experienced little when dealing with newcomers. She did not walk, but she ran with a malevolent strides; more than eager to see what the woman had brought her. Through the shadows, cold eyes rested on the blood dyed lump, recognisable only to her by the scent it carried.

Althaia.

"Aha!," The dark woman could not hold it in, despite the morbid situation it truly was. While she smiled for all the wrong reasons, the woman still smiled a dark smile; something of her's had been returned. The matter of the head's severed state, it was her sisters, no more no less. Rolling the head to rest at her paws, she marvelled at it's very placement. At her feet where it rightfully belonged. "Per my instruction, you have fulfilled my wishes. And in quick time, too," It was a piece of gratitude she had never bestowed upon anyone, ever. Not even Damien had received one sentence of recognition from her, but the Tyro had. She did not look to the presence of the Dark Master and Cicero, the woman and the head populated her entire focus. "You will do very well here, Emelie," The unidentified twinkle in her eye spoke volumes as she spoke the words, though, it was to her own curiosities that the Silencer even bothered to remember the woman's name. She would come into great necessity, very soon

"Rest, and then you will take me to where you found her,"

The urge to gloat far exceeded any reason she could hold; the feeling of utter achievement clouded any worry she had. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
the return. - by RIP Emélie - November 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: the return. - by Damien - November 01, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: the return. - by Cicero - November 02, 2016, 05:02 AM
RE: the return. - by Nemesis - November 02, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: the return. - by RIP Emélie - November 02, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: the return. - by Damien - November 18, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: the return. - by Cicero - November 21, 2016, 08:44 AM