Sleeping Dragon I will sweep it beneath the carpet
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
She'd almost drifted to sleep when Hvitserk barked, causing a small jolt in the freckled Skayona as she woke back up. She made a playfully pouty face at the child, shoulders rolling. "I was dreaming about sweet peas," she told him, studying him curiously as he stood below, "They were fully in bloom and absolutely stunning-- you interrupted that you little scoundrel." It was all in good nature though, for her lips were placed into a sweet smile and her tail tapped against the rock as she spoke, not angry in the slightest. 

"You need something, hun?" Portia asked, head tilting to the side, "Come join me." She motioned with her head for the boy to hop up there, deciding it wouldn't be too hard for him to find a safe route up. It was, after all, just a pile of rocks-- easy footholds and long flat spots for lounging, as she clearly demonstrated. 
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 12, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 20, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 22, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 01, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 11, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 18, 2016, 10:12 AM