Sleeping Dragon I will sweep it beneath the carpet
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The jolt that he’d caused went without having been noticed, though he wouldn’t have said anything even if he had spotted it. Even as she spoke to him, he didn’t say a single word, responding only with a tilt of his head and another grin. He hadn’t the slightest of clues as to what sweet peas were or what they looked like, but he’d been given enough of the context necessary to assume that they were probably some sort of flower—or just a plant, he couldn’t tell for sure based on her words. On any other day he might have asked her about, and requested to see, them, but his plans for that particular day had already been set in stone. He didn’t want to change anything, and so he shrugged it off and went back to staring until he’d been invited to join her.

As he had looked over the rocks he'd grown skeptical, but did his best to ignore whatever uncertainty he had. And, after sucking in a breath, he made his way up to sit beside her, having stumbled only once or twice on the way. For the first few minutes, he’d not said a word, the time being used to instead observe the land from where he’d settled himself. It was only after his eyes had reached the trees that he’d looked back towards his teacher and asked: “Why’s everything changing?” Leaves were changing their colours and falling down towards the ground, and it all seemed strange to him.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 12, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 20, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 22, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 01, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 11, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 18, 2016, 10:12 AM