Overture Downs if i go there's just no telling how far i'll go
i am flame and ash and life
9 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Though the spitfire had not given up on her endless trek it seemed so far - and still she yearned to know what exactly it was that called to her. She swallowed thickly, head lifting with the pride she'd carried since her infancy. It was hardwired in her, placed deep in the spots where her fire and brimstone touched. She wasn't satisfied with the way things were, however, and even as the snow swirled overhead and some lazy flakes made their way from the heavens she carried on. 

The fields seemed vast and empty, different from the places she'd seen before and from the rocky craigs that she'd climbed down. This might have been pleasant if winter didn't make it almost unnerving, so open and empty from any sorts of comforts. Eshne shook her coat out, fluffing up a bit to keep her body temperature up as she explored. Hopefully find something worthwhile. 
desperado
118 Posts
Ooc — kae
hello hello!

Sriracha had been nothing if not busy. They were well placed in terms of food, but the grove was sorely lacking in shelter. There were a few dens from the grove's previous inhabitants, and by now their stale scent had been chased out and replaced with those of Tortuga's members. Currently they had more dens than they could fill, but Sriracha had spent time digging out more. If they were to gain too many members over winter, the ground would be frozen and there would be nowhere for new members to shelter. But for now this was not a problem. Again their numbers had grown woefully thin, and it was his insecurity and fears that sent him wandering far afield.

He pressed south to the downs, once lush and green, now blanketed in snow. Over and around hills he wound, picking his careful way over frigid streams until at last he came upon another figure in the snow. The wolf was bright as fall leaves, her coat a violent red in the white world. Hola! he called, voice loud in winter's silence.