Sleeping Dragon to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
If no one has noticed, I'm really bad to sticking to my own deadline, lmao. To those that have not replied, you're more than welcome to pop in, but since no one sent me a message, it will be assumed everyone howled in return. To those that have posted, you don't have to (especially if you cameo'd with a howl) reply again but are more than welcome to. My next reply will be Thursday of this week (gobble gobble!).

With her call comes several others and she is relieved to hear everyone (as far as she can tell) return the howl. Thuringwethil stands upon the plateaued meeting ground for a while longer, uncertain what to make of everything that has happened. If she had a full hedonakru, she knows what would happen, and she even briefly considers calling Freyja to her but she sets the thought aside as soon as Hush comes into view. He approaches and she nods her head, wagging her tail, and even leans into the greeting with a low (pleased) grumble of her chest.

“Did anything seem destroyed on your way up?” she asks. She knows she’ll only get a shake or a nod but it’s all she needs. The rest she can figure out for herself.

Thuringwethil looks away then as Wildfire comes into view and relief floods her all at once despite having thought she felt okay to begin with. She’d heard the call of her mate but seeing her is an entirely different story. She nudges Hush once to follow and meets the bandrona the rest of the way. “Are you all right?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Antumbra - November 13, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Hush - November 13, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Rosalyn - November 14, 2016, 08:05 AM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Wildfire - November 14, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Freyja - November 14, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Portia - November 14, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Tanja - November 17, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Dio - November 18, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Gyda - November 19, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Gavriel - November 20, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Antumbra - November 20, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Portia - November 20, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Rebekka - November 21, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Dio - November 24, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Wildfire - November 30, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Hush - December 02, 2016, 08:05 AM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Antumbra - December 02, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Hush - December 04, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Wildfire - December 05, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: to marry the sea in a ceremony of storms - by Antumbra - December 07, 2016, 09:18 PM