Blackfeather Woods No one can save me from myself
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
hi everybody! So I did get expressed permission from @Damien for her to trespass but in no ways is she welcome!

"Go! What if he finds you?" 

Liri didn't question the tiny voice in her skull, she had accepted it as part of her only hours after his attack. A violent shudder ran through her body as her mind turned to the male in her memories. 

"No, no, no, don't think about it. Just keep running." 

Nervous trembles made Liri's movements jerky, uncoordinated. Somewhere in the coherent part of her mind she was still screaming at the violation of her body, and somewhere she instinctively realized that she was running on adrenaline. Liri needed rest and probably food and water but she was too panicked to stop now. She ran as if he were chasing after her again.

The scent of a border didn't even enter her mind, didn't register in the haze that was her mind. The thick mire of mud hardly slowed her frightened flight, the only thing she recognized was the vague figures of a shady forest that she wasn't supposed to be in and the pounding of her own heart in her ears. 

The screaming continued and this time, the tiny voice joined in.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
"Get out."

words spoken in a cutting tone ended the boys silence as he stared at the figure, within his home. his home. she did not belong. and he knew very well what his mother did to those who did not belong. and though he was but a child, he had learned enough about fighting and battle through observation or instruction that it fueled his confidence, and his eyes were twin chips of ice as they stared down the intruder.

intruder. hackles raised, lips curled back to reveal a maw made mostly of adult teeth now but still in possession of some of the teeth of youth. he stalked forward stifflegged as he became silence once more, words spoken. perhaps he had to great confidence in himself, but this the boy did not think of as he stalked closer, hardly intimidating were it not for his expression, so much older then himself. much, much cruelest than a child's should be.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The words didn't register but his voice did. They snapped her from her running, so violently that Liri very nearly crashed headfirst into a tree. She drew herself up, heaving with exertion and trembling with fear. 

Liri could only vaguely make out the outline of another before her and mindlessly lunged, the whites of her eyes flashing. She flinched back in time, realizing that it was not a dangerous person before her but a mere child. Even in such a state, Liri could never harm an innocent. 

"Not safe, not safe, not safe."

"The man," she tried, but the words were lost in panting and the spasms that wracked her taught frame. She couldn't even imagine how she looked to the cold, detached boy before her.

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
She lunged, and Abraxas darted to the side, prepared to deliver a counter blow as he had been taught. Yet she lurched back as if held by an invisible string, and his attack did not have the chance to occur. Yet his hackles were raised as he stalked forward slowly, ignoring her muttering and the way her body quivered. Another would have done something. Another would have noticed something off.

yet he was but a boy, and a strange one at that, and thus he did not think of this as the distance between them shrunk and he gave a summoning yowl of aid as he lurched his body forward. He was small, but fast and fit of body, and his fangs snapped at the woman's throat; its soft underside. Another would come to his aid soon, he knew, the borders were never left unguarded.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
I planned on waiting for someone to come to his aid but she's about to go inactive

He gave a call, though she couldn't quite decipher what for in her panic. Liri jerked at the noise, pulling at the small scratches his fangs had left on her throat. They were not serious wounds, would not kill her but they were startling to her shocked mind. It only rattled her, the pain adding to her frenzy. 

"Not safe, not safe, not safe." The tiny voice persisted. 

"The man," she tried once more to let him know, to warn this strange and violent little boy of the monster that lay not far beyond his borders. Even in spite of the attack done to her person, Liri feared the man coming here and hurting this child as he done to her.

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
As mentioned before in so many of the girl's thoughts, she felt that she needed to stalk her brother every so often. She felt as if he was favored above her, and that did not suite her well. She was the star-kissed child, and she would make it known to all of the woods even if it were the last thing she would ever do. She would show that Abraxas what a great sister he had - she would show all her brothers, who had not spent much time with her.

Abraxas! Her voice, high pitched and slightly panicked, rang through the cold air as she witnessed a fight starting. This female was trying to be the boss here? So be it, but not if she were to hurt her brother. As much as she fucking hated the quiet thing, only she could hurt him. She joined the other child's side, staring at the white girl that had mindlessly wandered into their home. 
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
This time around the roles had been reverted. Astrid had always been the one to follow him, and though he did not mind it, Keelut decided that she was having all the fun sneaking up on him all the time. He wasn't as silent, unable to hold back the occasional giggle that compromised his position. Was he even trying? good question. He was making an effort, but laughter had always made things all the more enjoyable, so why avoid it?

those giggles echoed through the forest as he stalked, jumping from a shadow to another behind his sister. But oh! surprise it was to find that she was also sneaking up on another one of their siblings! Abraxas! He was fun, and he looked like he was having fun poking holes on that white stranger, so like Astrid, Keelut took position beside his brother, a childish smile painted on his lips as his creepy giggles set the mood for what was to come.

Light blue speech is all in Keelut's head and cannot be heard by anyone but him
Styled speech is spoken in some language which unless your character knows it, is unintelligible

@Tizheruk is welcome in any and every thread with Keelut, as they never stray too far from each other.
burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
His fangs clipped flesh, and a small of blood painted his muzzle. Again, she spoke, and the boy in a small way thought at its meaning, but the fact that she did not run, did not fight, resonated as being wrong, being weak. And those that were weak, he knew, were hunted.

then his siblings. his sister, arrogant and certainly bitchy, and yet with her own kind of badass. His pale ghost of a brother, certainly special, and one who saw others. Seldom did he get along with half of them, yet now, with them by his side, he felt oddly thrilled. And then, his muzzle twisted into a smile as he beheld his siblings. Brief eye contact was made with Astrid, a silent invitation issued.

Words need not be spoken as once again he lurched forward, fangs searching for a grip on the woman's neck once more, and this time, should he be successful, he would not let go as keep easily. And with his siblings by his side, the odds had tipped generously in their favor.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Two more appeared, one who also cried out to the child who latched onto her throat. Abraxas she registered subconsciously. Maybe these two would listen. 

"The man, the man, the man," the tiny voice took over her vocal cords, spitting a litany to the children who probably wouldn't listen. 

"He's near, he'll hurt you, he's near, he'll hurt you," Liri shook her head violently, feeling the child latch onto her throat once more. She wouldn't die here, not insane and trying to warn pups who couldn't grasp what she meant. She gave a rough shake, as if to shake off a biting fly. She must warn the children, she must.

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The giggles of Keelut were given no weird look. He was often like that. Completely insane with being sane - always seeing something his siblings seemed to miss. He was weird, but still her brother, and she loved him with a burning hatred. The stammering of the trespasser was also given no mind, and Astrid followed Abraxas move forward to attack. How she had missed fighting!

Instead of going for the other's neck, she went for her legs to try and bring her down. Aullak, TuKuk! she said in between her attack on her legs. 
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
@Liri I am going to title Liri as Captive for now, but please let me know if you had something else in mind! :)

The dark woman stepped through the shadows, calm about her semblance though her ideas were darker than her coat. She had simply sat in silence and witnessed as the delirious woman passed onto her lands, bringing with her chants of a man that had done her wrong. It was unusual for them to attract the truly insane, for those who had come with voices in their heads were criminally inclined towards the darker thoughts rather than by clinically labeled crazy. This one, someone had broken to the point of delusion; so much so that she continued to scream bloody mary to three children with sharp teeth attempting to reach her throat. It was a curious sight indeed, and in that, she found interest. Perhaps it was the idea that the dark wood might either transform the female or break her further, or perhaps it was simply, Nemesis was bored. Either way, an experiment and an example would be made of this woman, that the weak would nrither survive in this world nor be welcomed in it. A lesson her children were to learn.

Speaking with a serenity unknown to most, she indicated her children back down but not without a sidelong wink, putting into their minds that mother was up to no good once more. “Children, stop,” The walked with grace, swift yet tender movements went to support the female on her side as if the mere touch did not make her want to recoil with distaste. “My dear, come. You will rest in our home,” Wolfskull could become a homely place with the right persuasion, that this dark woods and its inhabitants might whisk the female away from her unfortunate predicament. They were to be her guardian angles until she was no longer fun to play with.  “The man will not find you here,” Eye contact with her Raven indicated for him to follow with his siblings; they would be the captors of the unfortunate until the moral lesson was learned. The meek did not fit in the cycle of life, and those like the one that Nemesis currently enveloped in an embrace, would be those her children would prey on in later life. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
Quick cameo!

The raven-haired boy had been a silent shadow who walked in his Mother’s wake. Wherever she went, he went. He did his best to hide in the shadows and not be seen. Instead, he observed. Soon enough, Nemesis’ pawsteps lead them both to a scene that took the child more than a moment to take in. Pausing a distance from it all, the aspiring warrior examined what all was going on and silently cursed himself for not finding the scene sooner.

Despite his anger, he remained calm. His tail lashed as he watched from the shadows and he did not make his presence known. Instead, he watched, waiting for an opportunity for him to make himself known to the others.

92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
They lunged head to head, drawing blood from the pale intruder despite her wailing and her battling. Keelut did not hold back, and like his siblings he gave his all for a moment. The experience of wolf blood being spilled over him was something the wisp-eyed spiderling had been expecting ever since the old man told them all that tale about vampires under the moonlight. He tasted it, ran it through his teeth between the inconsolable warnings, muffled to Keelut's deafened ears. But mother was there before anything could really come to a conclusion. Her life was to be spared, but mother winked at them, disclosing her true intentions. The giggling came immediately after, and no matter how hard Keelut tried to hide it he didn't have control. He stayed away, giving space for his mother to lead the intruder to her demise, which knowing Nemesis as Keelut did, was sure to be soon to come.

Light blue speech is all in Keelut's head and cannot be heard by anyone but him
Styled speech is spoken in some language which unless your character knows it, is unintelligible

@Tizheruk is welcome in any and every thread with Keelut, as they never stray too far from each other.