Moonspear with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
gonna sneak this post in here before constantine and eilidh post. (:

Aria could hear the voices of children from a short distance away, but she couldn't quite see them. Her tail stood idly as she waited almost fearfully, but when she saw Floki's ashy figure in the distance she let out a breath she forgot she was holding. "Floki," she murmured in response, relief flooding her features. Hhe greeted her warmly, and she returned the greeting with a friendly lick to his muzzle. She'd forgotten how fond she'd grown of the Moonspear wolf, as he was friendly and kind in all manners.

"I'm afraid I'm here for more than a visit," she said quietly, a weak smile gracing her features. "This is Constantine and Eilidh Mayfair. We were hoping for a place among your packs ranks, if you'd have us," she explained, her head dipping lower to humble herself. Floki was a friend, but she was prepared to go through the whole joining process need be-- especially for Constantine and Eilidh's sake. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone - by Aria - November 15, 2016, 12:28 PM