Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
It had begun in the first few days in her new home. What was first just often needing to empty her bladder and throw up her food every now and then had become worse and worse. She had nursed to-be mothers, and somewhat knew these things were signs of pregnancy, but she was in denial. Surely it was just the excitement of a new home - away from the sea, in a forest much like the one she used to rule. Surely it had nothing to do with the countless times Kjalarr had mounted her in the days she had been at her weakest. Surely the gods knew better than to give her a child to care for - to give it a home, the love and attention it desired.

But alas, when the bump had been spotted in her own reflection, she could deny it no longer. She had thrown up much of the food she had eaten, so her just getting fatter was not an explanation for the bump. Nothing but children could make her look like this - the fur on her belly that had been thick due to the thick coat she had inherited for the cold winter days had become thinner and her nipples felt awfully weird. She had a headache, was done with almost everyone in this bloody forest and was getting tired of getting up all the time to pee or to seek the desired food she was craving. Everything in life seemed so much worse, and yet she felt too tired to be cranky.

All that was keeping her head up was knowing that Kjalarr would not leave her be - not even with the loss of his adoptive father or the new (yet familiar) title he had gotten here. A part of her loathed him for putting her in such a low spot, but she knew not to complain. Yes, she had been his gamma for what seemed like ages, but this was not home. This was not Saltwinter - not the place that she loved so dearly and wished to return to, even with all the bad memories of Maude.

So, when she heard the soft footfalls of her mate from outside the den they had found, she returned a soft chuff. She had been waiting for him, perhaps for him to see how she was indeed pregnant and so he could tell her everything would be alright - that she wasn't doing this alone. She dragged her thicker body out of the den, eyes friendly and smile soft. She made sure to show off her pregnant body (for she knew he was the worst at taking hints) before sitting down. Surely this was not all for her? Thank you. She spoke softly, lowering herself to pluck away some fur and to later take a bite of the meal she had not even hunted herself. Why she felt bad for being a burden was obvious; she did not feel worthy of this kindness, nor of the beings growing inside of her.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM