Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kjalarr's ears twitched forth atop his regal crown of angled bone and wiry sinew and platinum silver fur as he heard Ondine stir in the confines of their den. For a moment, the northman worried his bottom lip as if it were a bone, wondering if the den he had chosen would be big enough for her to give birth in. She was welcome to renovate it as needed to accommodate the extra life that would be joining them in weeks — a familiar feeling as if he'd swallowed a stone and it stuck in the strong column of his throat where, if he were human, his adam's apple would have been located — as he assumed she would wish to. It fit the two of them comfortably, despite the similarities of their builds but would it fit children, too? He wasn't sure. His salmon pink tongue drew against his jowls as she exited the den, showing off her body to him. He almost drew in an appreciative hum (because of course he appreciated it ;-) ) until he realized that she wasn't trying to entice him but instead draw attention to the roundness of her abdomen.

Coupled together: the sweet scent of mother's milk as her body prepared for the little vikings ones within her womb to come into the world and the roundness that he knew to be pregnancy was the official confirmation of it. Still Kjalarr feared it. And yet...yet... there was a bizarre thrill of pride blooming within his breast plate as he studied her with appraising eyes. His seed was strong and he did not doubt that his children would, too, be strong. That was a good thing...wasn't it? As he did not have a direct answer to that internal question he did not linger upon it long. She thanked him as she took to the meal he provided for her and the unborn babes within her. “You carry pregnancy well, Ondine,” Kjalarr complimented her because it was on his mind and he'd always favored the lack of filter between brain and mouth approach. The scarred norseman's gaze softened as he looked upon her, a small blossom of affection stirring in his heart for her. Regardless of how much the idea of fatherhood paralyzed Kjalarr with terror it changed nothing: he had created life with her and she was the mother of his children and that had created a bond between them.

He could see it, could feel it and wondered, with no ounce of idleness, what might become of that bond they had forged if explored.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM