King Elk Forest This sucks [m]
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai metaphorically raised an eyebrow when she claimed that plenty of girls probably would have wanted him if their fathers werent so protective and that it only takes one to spark it. He just smiled. He appreciated the compliment but he wasn't going to feed into a huge amount of it right now. He let that one be.

Onai's ears twitched when Emory responded to his question with a why not and stating why would she leave if she was being showered with compliments. "That's true," he stated. "I thought it might have been my good looks or something you know," he added playfully resting his head on his paws in an obviously fake pout.
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She gave a quiet laugh, fixing her position and laying down with her stomach on the ground. "That plays a part." Emory admitted, giving a true smile as she looked at the ebony brute. It was strange, to actually be bonding with someone. Perhaps she was just in a vulnerable state because she couldn't find her brother, but either way she was growing fonder of Onai. 

Suddenly, she felt her stomach growl, and her eyes widened, she couldn't allow herself to grow too skinny, and instantly felt the need to catch some food. She then stood up, and sighed for a moment, almost disappointed she was forcing herself to leave. "But, despite your handsome face, I think it's best I go." She hid any sense of sadness of her upcoming departure, no matter how much it actually affected her. "See you around?" It wasn't just an open ended statement she made to keep guys wondering about her, but she really wanted an answer this time.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai's smile returned when she explained his looks did play a part in it all but he frowned slightly when she said but despite that she must be going. He couldn't help the dissappointment. He was enjoying this conversation perhaps a little too much

"Alright my queen," he let the posssession slip from his mouth and didn't quite know what to do with himself afterwards. he hadn't intended it to come out like that but it had. He glanced down at his paws for a moment before looking back at her. "Definitely," he said with a signature smile. "But, how will I know where to find you," he spoke. 

"What if we arranged to meet somewhere...I don't know. I wouldn't want to make you travel days to some place if you happened to be completely elsewhere...but I don't know how else," he spoke slightly concerned. He wouldn't normally care so much. Though he did wish to meet with her again, theres more to this story he felt.
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He finally uttered the word she felt herself to be, and stretched her body as she smiled up at him. Emory hated to go away, but knew it was better if she did. Perhaps she shouldn't grow attached to the male, he was only another good time, and maybe a few others...

He didn't decide to let fate allow them to see each other again, no he wanted a plan, something stable. It was more than she asked for, but definitely wasn't disliking it. She never purposefully made a plan to see someone she'd slept with again, unless it was for another round, but that was rare, and she knew there was more to their potential meetings than just sex.

"How about here?" She said it too quickly to really catch herself. Emory didn't know how far away she'd be, but she had a good feeling about this area. "When do you think?" It was mind boggling that she actually wanted to make a plan to see him again.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai's ears twitched as she spoke saying they could meet here. He nodded. He could do that. He wouldn't be straying far. He liked the coast and if anything he would spend a while there. "Okay," he spoke with a half smile.

He rolled his shoulders at her next question. The girl had a point. When would be okay to meet again. Perhaps it would have been left up to fate. "What do you say in a few weeks time..though I'll likely be around on this side of the mountains for a while. The furthest I'll go is probably the coast." he stated calmly.  "I guess that is that," he spoke rising to his feet awkwardly. He realized he might have made things really strange and he almost wanted to kick himself. They were doing so well.

"Until we meet again Emory," he said dipping his head low. Best now to leave before things got worse.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory wasn't sure how to feel of his unstable answer as to when, it wasn't like she would be waiting around here the next few weeks hoping he would magicallly appear, she wouldn't allow herself to do that whether she wanted to or not. 

Yes, it made it somewhat strange, but the woman was use to change. "Bye, handsome." She chirped, before walking off to find food. Maybe it was best to let fate decide if the two ever met again. 

Last post from me, you can archive, can't wait to see what happens next!