Bramblepoint the soul felt its worth
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It was certainly a sight to behold -- the dark girl was intent on her mission, and wielding a large stick, she began to wreck havoc on a pine cone. Allure watched with mild fascination and apprehension, almost half expecting the stranger before her to miss her mark and send the pine cone directly at her face instead.

But her target was on point, and when it smashed, the she-wolf was quick to investigate - all the while Allure studiously took notes. There was disappointment -- and even then, the Frostfur was confused how the other would have transferred the sap home -- would it not be easier to collect pine cones and smash them come time of need?

Raven of Redhawk Caldera, she introduced herself as, and one ear flickered in mild disappointment as October excused herself -- and while Allure would have joined her, she felt it rude to depart so swiftly. "Allure, from Neverwinter Forest," she offered, not daring to mention that she had once lived within the Caldera.. or her opinion of what it had been like. Indicating her muzzle down to the smashed remains of the pine cone, the girl arched her wolfish brows. "You have impressive aim."
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
the soul felt its worth - by Raven - November 19, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by October - November 21, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - November 22, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Allure - November 23, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - December 08, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Allure - December 23, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - December 30, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Allure - January 02, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - January 02, 2017, 01:04 PM