Northstar Vale i don't get a suit of armor
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Tambourine's voice, young and strong, elicited a startled look from Banner.  Her head turned sharply to the side and she fixed him with what was likely a stern gaze.  However, it was unintentional, and her dark brown features quickly softened to include a small smile.  Clearly Banner had not been paying attention during her journey to the vale, though that non-revelation certainly didn't shock her.  Buchanan was unlikely to be impressed when he heard about it.

Ah, but her lack of awareness was also unlikely to be his top billed issue with her field trip today.

Tambo, she greeted quietly, one brow raising.  The urge to chide him crossed her mind but was gone a second later.  He was a few months from his place in the adult ranks and despite the near compulsion she had to protect him from whatever unknown situation this may become, Banner simply sidestepped to close the gap between herself and the taller Marauder.  With the added warmth of his grayscale body, she felt a tiny bit more comfortable.

When Warbone spoke again, he had her attention.  And he.. apologized.  Banner had the good grace to offer him the smallest of smiles.  She knew little of the wolf who had founded Marauder's Keep, but their last meeting gave her the impression that he was not the type of man to readily apologize.  Then again, she wouldn't know if the opposite were actually true.  If nothing else, at least the one-eyed male found a bit of humor in the situation.  I don't make it a habit to speak for my brother, she began in her low voice.  But he was not the only Alpha you threatened.  However, I.. she paused for a moment to chance another look at Tambourine.  This was something that needed to be done.  Preferably with as little awkwardness as possible, though she may have been stretching that a bit.  Turning back to Warbone and Saena, she continued: I accept your apology.  And thank you for it. 

She remembered then that they'd never been introduced - not by name, rank, or her relation to Stark.  So, awkward being a large part of her, she tacked on: .. my name is Banner.  Her bright green eyes widened a bit with embarassment and landed on the slender Saena for no reason other than she needed somehwere to look.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 06, 2016, 12:47 PM