Broken Antler Fen just like that, i believe in ghosts.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian greeted her in return, with a bump against her muzzle and against her neck. It was almost mirrored with her movements. Sebastian's tail was wagging at a fast pace behind him. He couldn't really express how happy he was to see her. It wasn't like he thought about her often but now he was seeing her the male was glad to see her. The male smiled at her, as she grinned back at him. What a day. What a surprise.

"You just happen to wander close?," he questioned. His nose didn't really register any pack scent. Did that mean she was alone? Should he offer her a home or was that too quick. The male laughed at her comment. "Well, depends on how you look at it really," he hummed. If she was commenting about his life now it was not that much of a surprise to him. "Though I feel like I should thank you again seeing that this would probably not be here if you hadn't helped me."
Messages In This Thread
just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 22, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 22, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 25, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:17 PM