Broken Antler Fen just like that, i believe in ghosts.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
It seemed he was right. He assumed she wandered close, after all he had only known her as a wolf with a lot of wanderlust. It was good to hear that she still recognized his scent and wanted to see him again. He could imagine that he had been quite annoying at the time, mostly just suffering through his pain. Though he had indeed made a better life for himself, with finding a mate and settling down. "I will probably always be like that," he admitted and quirked up his lips.

"I am. I found a mate and I founded this pack. Though I'd say my greatest joy is being a father. We were blessed with a litter for four, and we have one daughter we adopted wandering all alone," he explained. "I have been putting myself to a good use, I'd say," he smiled at her. He wanted her to know that he was doing well, all because she treated him and helped him get back to his former home.

"Well, we could do better with the numbers. Some of my loyal members left and we are rather short on adults," he admitted. "Do you need a place to stay until winter? Because you are welcome to join us if you like that," he instantly offered, it would be a win-win situation for both in Sebastian's eyes.
Messages In This Thread
just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 22, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 22, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 25, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:17 PM