Broken Antler Fen just like that, i believe in ghosts.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Me too!! I believe we finally have two characters that can function normally together haha.

Sebastian nodded towards her. He believed Pearl was ready. They trusted each other, and Pearl knew that he wouldn't bring anyone dangerous close to their young. The male was protective of them himself too. He trusted Andalusia completely seeing she saved this life. "I think she is," he confirmed to her and started to walk into the territory.

"I am close to gaining the specialty. I look forward to sparring about remedies," he returned to her. After all it could both help them like she said. The male smiled at her. Glad to have a new loyal member like her. They could use new members but this was like a cherry on top, having someone he fully trusted in their ranks. Hopefully she would settle in well with the others.

- end -
Messages In This Thread
just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 22, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 22, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 25, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:17 PM