Ocean's Breath Plateau When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra could hear the sadness in his voice. She had left him behind. She wanted to find the light when she went away from Blackfeather. She was on the edge of losing her sanity. Perhaps she still was. The dark girl looked over Xan. Her mission of getting to know how to be light had been put aside as her need to feed was stronger. She had to keep herself alive, and she slowly became a recluse. Now she thought about her 'mission' she didn't feel much for it. She was not sure what to with her life.

"I left because I did not feel at home anymore. My father was evicted and called a traitor. The man that cared for me and was the only one of my blood that was still alive. But that was not enough because he chose his new family over me. I could be saved. But what if I could not? I had to leave. I was suffocating." Kendra inhaled soft and stayed snuggled against him. She couldn't deny that contact with the male felt wonderful to her. So warm and so comforting. He didn't smell of Blackfeather. So only the good memories of them together resurfaced.

"Well, instead of suffocating I realized that I am not the best hunter," she spoke. "I tried joining a pack but there were new rules and distrust. I couldn't handle it. Pride kept me from returning. Fear also, fear to be reminded of the past," she explained. She kept latched on to him. "I survived. I eat crabs and fish stuck in tide pools. Not much but it kept me alive."
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away - by Kendra - January 08, 2017, 04:14 PM