Hushed Willows I was angry with my friend
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she had assumed the boy had run away; truly, she had not cared. from the moment he could grasp emotion, kavos had hated her. within each passing glance and every dismissive glare, a calloused hatred bore within the young boy's eyes, shrinking into her like the weight of a thousand knives. in searching for her own self-validation, she had forgotten a boy who had never made one move to love her, even when she had tried. amara had struggled to prove her self-worth to others so many times before, she had stopped trying to impress a child that loved nothing but his own ideas of what kind of monster she was. 

however, she could not ignore the call of the alpha. with haste did small legs rush to meet the call; a call that was not intended for her. upon the scene did she smell the scent of blood and fear, a child. her child. was it relief she felt, to see his collapsed form, huddled by only stark? that the demon to plague her life 'till its end was vanquished and not by her own hand? amara was not so heartless no, however, it was not dire concern she felt for the boy but a muddle of emotions ranging from terror to confusion. jaw hung open, her eyes were unable to break away from the boy lain flat; until the blood from her head ran free and she surged forward, taking the boy in her grasp and comfort. it was an odd feeling of maternal instinct, so much so that subconsciously did she snarl Stark away, unable to think clearly but of one fact: this was her son, and her son was hurt.
sry, forgot to say, slight pp of kavos but lemme know if you'd like me to change it!!
Messages In This Thread
I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 20, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 20, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 20, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 20, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Amara - December 20, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 21, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Gwen - December 21, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Talewi - December 22, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Amara - December 29, 2016, 02:33 AM