Hushed Willows I was angry with my friend
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
For a moment the boy curled into him and Stark was gentle as he nosed along the boy to tend to him. They waited together, the boy's motions feeble and Stark curled into the boy's tiny frame. He had to step in - how could he let Amara take the boy back when she'd let this happen in the first place? What if she'd wanted this? His thoughts kept circling to something far more sinister and though he didn't know the boy he knew he was a child. Stark worried that they might not be able to save him, and failing the puppy might be enough to push Stark over the edge. 

Surprisingly Amara was the first to arrive and she did so with a snarl - pulling the puppy from his grasp and into her breast. He hadn't realized Banner was there until he heard her say the woman's name so sharply and he bared his teeth at Amara, jaw clicking shut. "Don't push me," He hissed, looking from Banner back to Amara. "You didn't even tell anyone he was missing!" Because this couldn't have happened in a day, the puppy looked like he'd been suffering for weeks. 

Stark reached for the hare, nosing it towards Kavos. He ripped a couple pieces free for the boy before giving Banner an appreciative look. He couldn't stay mad at her forever, and especially not when there was something as important as the puppy's health at stake. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 20, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 20, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 20, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 20, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Amara - December 20, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 21, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Gwen - December 21, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Talewi - December 22, 2016, 09:00 AM