Golden Glade the pride of a family name
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Eyes closed only for a moment as Eden placed a kiss upon his cheek, the brute's golden eyes soon watching as she walked back to the pups and placed herself beside them once again. The mercenary approached a little more into the den, seating himself one more as his mate began to speak. Sylvas gave a small chuckle at her words, head nodding as his black lips parted, ”I can imagine.” Amber eyes glanced down to his son and daughter within his wife's care, a smile growing across his maw as he watched them, ”I never did thank you, for giving me a family.” He said. Sylvas then slowly looked back to his mate, a loving gleam in his stare as he smile at her.

His head lifted some at her next words, slowly his pink tongue escaped his mouth as he licked at his muzzle, ”No, I guess we haven't really.” He frowned some at the thought of it, tail curling about his paws as he shifted himself on the spot.
Messages In This Thread
the pride of a family name - by RIP Eden - December 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by RIP Eden - January 01, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by Sylvas Streiter - January 02, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by RIP Eden - January 16, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: the pride of a family name - by Sylvas Streiter - January 20, 2017, 03:08 PM