Two Rivers Isle Unlikely News
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She joined her mate at the top of the hill, looking rather exhausted. All she had done was keeping an eye on everyone and the borders, and the stress that came with knowing that the brotherhood may perhaps know where they were had worn her out. It was true she was fit to rule and travel, but emotion-wise almost everything had been drained. Her yellow eyes were dull and sad, obviously from the news that they would have to move to keep everyone safe and fed. She expected that everyone would come with them no matter where they went, but it was hard to tell. At least she would have her sons and loving mate, otherwise she would've left to find a new life for the third time in her life.

Malice knew Burke had a son. She had met him, too - he had been a lovely fella. Sure, not the kind of man like his father, but sweet and obviously still figuring life out. She wondered how he was faring with all these women of his - perhaps they would come and see a den full of puppies. Finally, some playmates for her own children.

I would just like to say that I have treasured every moment with every single Arthendal member from the very start. It is rare to have a place as peaceful as this, and it pains me to leave it behind. But, with the strength of you all by my side - our side- I believe our new home can be just that. Her voice, despite sounding a little tired, was clear and full of life.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Unlikely News - by Burke - December 28, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Unlikely News - by Malice - December 28, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Unlikely News - by Judas - December 29, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Unlikely News - by Ysengrin - December 29, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Unlikely News - by Aeronwyn - January 02, 2017, 05:27 AM
RE: Unlikely News - by Burke - January 04, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Unlikely News - by Nico - January 04, 2017, 10:15 PM