Swiftcurrent Creek Pacific
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
My poor awkward boy I apologize he's so awkward.

Jace had run at dawn and he had fished for awhile and patrolled the border and now he found that he was restless and anxious and irritated. And he had no clue why, in part it was blow back from the other day when he had offended the older warden without meaning too and of course like the coltish youth that he was he had run away for fear of making the situation worse. A sadness lurked around him of late a feeling of despair what was he to do if he made no friends and just kept offending people. Thus far he had pretty much offended everyone he had met except for Nightingale. He shook his head angry at himself.

Thinking he should maybe offer a better apology he ran off into the woods and hunted for some fresh game for the northern warrior Njal. He stalked the small hares throughout their lairs and with a quick snap of his jaws and some paw strikes he had three laying at his feet. He sighed and looked at them picking them up gently.

He followed the other's scent to the den that he must share with his mate and as he got there he noticed the mate but not the male. With that he stopped a good few feet away from her and chuffed quietly and lay the rabbits down at his feet. "Well Met Tuwawi I brought some food for Njal and you. Is he here? The boy didn't want to cause any more issues and he did not want to make anyone mad by being near her as he really didn't know how the older male thought of him at this point.
Messages In This Thread
Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 30, 2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 12:51 PM