Swiftcurrent Creek Pacific
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
When the adolescent made no intention to claim the hare for himself, Tuwawi immediately chowed down. Roughly, she dragged the last carcass from its resting place to her plate to chew it idly while her guest continued to comment. He was pensive, but clear of mind. However, one phrase struck the Iota as rather odd... My father always told me pride goeth before the fall.

Was that... a burn? Tuwawi's eyes narrowed skeptically as her chewing slowed to a halt. Her steely gaze drifted over Jace's innocent visage, ignorant to what the saying implied. She would have to give the youth the benefit of the doubt, lest the lesson offered by his sire be misconstrued for an insult. "You should be mindful to be wary of that harsh expression," she mumbled through her teeth as she gnawed at the succulent stew, "some wolves... especially your pack brothers... might not be keen on you prophesying their demise because of personality... Mm, imperfections." her voice was calm in tone however stale in inflection. A turbulent look in her eyes was cast over the youth as if to silently scold his impudence, though the storm was quick to pass. Her attention returned to the rabbit.

"Pride is a good asset to have. Too much humility makes you soft with weak convictions." It was sage advice. Certainly, Jace could take more pride in the work he performed in Swiftcurrent's name. To Tuwawi he seemed a skillful youth, however largely lacking in self confidence. Yet, there was always room to grow.

As if to offer respite, the conversation turned. "Sometimes," Tuwawi answered. It would be a lie to say she never thought of Windrunner Plains, Sterntooth, and Skydancer; though she felt her true home belonged wherever Njal resided. "I think of my first pack, back in Seahawk, often. They were like family to me. More than my blood relatives ever had been."
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 27, 2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - April 30, 2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Pacific - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: Pacific - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 12:51 PM