Broken Antler Fen Did you ever think this would happen?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke let out a snort, wanting to tell the boy to be more respectful towards him. But the male realized he had no rights. He was no alpha anymore, perhaps the leader of this bunch but it had been clear that he was unfit to lead. At least in his eyes. He was a perfectionist and if he couldn't continue the way he liked he would get more agitated and frustrated. The male did not want that at all. "I know things weren't going well at Blackfeather but that was because I served a religion and we had pack standards to uphold," he explained, calmly so.

"Excuse you, before I even was alpha at Blackfeather I served Meldresi loyally as a pack member. My hard work got me my rank. So I can be a normal pack member. I am not planning on having any other shenanigans than my afternoon nap and help where I can. I am a master guardian so I can help patrol the borders and counsel if you want that. Malice is also a warrior and mother of your half brothers. So she knows how to take care of things. We also bring a healer, a scout and another warrior." Burke had always been the one to not talk at all or talk a lot. He felt like he should convince his son to take him in. If they wouldn't then he would have a huge problem.

"So are we welcome or not?," he questioned, perhaps a bit too sharply. He glanced at Malice. Perhaps she could soothe things over like she normally did. The grumpy old male even dipped his head a bit that he was more than willing to at least try and be a pack mate under his son's rule.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 08, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 04:59 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 08, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 08, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 08, 2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 11, 2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 11, 2017, 07:14 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Pearl - January 13, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 14, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 15, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 15, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Pearl - January 15, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 21, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 22, 2017, 06:50 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 06:53 AM