Silvertip Mountain I will personally stab you in the eye with a foreign object
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The Larksongs’ had left their home and though the reasons went above Asti’s young head he understood deep inside that it was something that needed to be done. As the family and stragglers that they picked up along the way made their way, further than Astik had ever gone before, the dark boy stuck to his pale brother’s side like glue and though his brother asked over and over where they were going having forgotten a short while after each time their parents responded Astik offered his brother soft responses, quiet reassurances meant just for him, showing patience that exceeded his tender three months. He felt the exertion of his muscles not used to this kind of trip and when the bitter chill set in even through the pudge that offered him a good defense against the cold to the marrow of Astik’s bones he joined his brother beneath their mother, soaking up the warmth her body heat gave off as they kept going. Silently, Astik would sneak a peek to his father now and then beneath Jhala but deigned not to stray from the protection from the worst of the elements his mother offered them. He looked to Tapat and felt little more than worry and the deep seeded instinct to protect though from what wasn’t readily apparent to Astik.

Even as they entered the cave Astik was weary of the stragglers they picked up on the way but he seemed to be more outgoing than his pale brother. He didn’t trust them (nor Laurel unfortunately) around Tapat (as he trusted very few around his brother) but his was caution not to be confused with fear of them. After a short while and a violent shiver later, Astik nestled himself between Tapat and Reek as the others piled into the cave. The pudgy boy squirmed as Tapat occupied himself nudging and nosing their mother’s belly. The dark prince lowered flat to his stomach, his posture sphinx-like, pawing slightly at the hard stone and dirt beneath him but the wash of warmth offered by his parents and the strangers was undeniably pleasant and Astik did not, currently, have much of a complaint to issue. He took stock of those in the cave and noted that their sister had not joined the pile of bodies in the Cave and silently wondered if she had wandered off though whether his fleeting curiosity was to be answered or not was yet to be determined.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will personally stab you in the eye with a foreign object - by Astik - January 14, 2017, 05:46 AM