Blackfeather Woods i will wear the armor, and you the gown
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Frustration evokes a huff off of Damien's maw as it becomes clear that Nemesis will not respond to Damien's instigation the way he intends her to. He knows he would overpower her in a physical encounter, that it would be easy for him to take his throne back if he gets to literally tackle Nemesis down from her position, but she knows it too. She holds her ground with resolute will, and Damien fails to get the slightest of emotional brinks from her. I do not ask permission. Especially not to you! he hisses, cutting the distance even shorter with a daring step.

Nemesis might have very well been key part of Damien's rise to power. He knew very well that had she been on Burke's side that day Damien's chances at succeeding on overthrowing his step-father would have been slim. But that was not the case anymore. Nemesis had a weak standing on Blackfeather Woods regardless of Damien's absence. He had his siblings, he had his uncle; Damien was even confident that he could count Kove and Nyx --Nemesis' own husband and daughter-- on his side at this point... And what did she have? Atshen? He had barely survived Damien's wrath. The new recruits? That was not enough. Damien had the upper hand now and the rightful claim to Blackfeather Woods. He had even found a way to produce a more reliable future for the Brotherhood through Potema's pups, so why did the pack even need the usurper alive?

The pack knows it's rightful leader, he claims with a growl, holding back the drive to strip Nemesis down from her eyes. Dare you insult me like this again and I will unleash the wrath of Sithis upon you myself, he decrees stubbornly. His voice grows deeper and lower as he speaks, hackles raised, his tail held high as standard for his claim. Damien's muscles shake with contained rage and his eyes lock on the traitor's face. Nemesis' next action would dictate her fate. For once Damien was not asking to be reinstated as Dark Master. He was giving Nemesis a chance to do things right and himself some time to figure things out and prepare to take what belonged to him. For now Damien was only demanding the respect he deserved, but should she fail to comply Damien would not hesitate to take action.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Nemesis - January 22, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - January 28, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - February 05, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Nemesis - January 30, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - April 01, 2017, 04:56 PM