Silver Creek Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin'
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The bubbly female returned his greeting, and confirmed that yes, she had talked to Spring. He nodded and grinned, though he didn't respond to her greeting just yet. They both turned to listen as the young wolf, Tambourine as he would soon call himself, explained his reason for coming. Heston listened to the description of the wolf and knew right away he had not seen either male. He didn't have to wonder long what Tambourine wanted with them, for the boy soon shared his reason through a throat that sounded suddenly tight. Heston frowned, concern filling his eyes despite the more stern demeanor he had attempted on approach.

His heart went out to the boy, who was obviously concerned. Sunspot tutted affectionately as the male finished. Heston felt horrible that he had no information to give, and wished that he did. "I'm very sorry, Tambourine. I haven't seen either of the wolves you described." He glanced to Sunspot, but it seemed she did not have any new information either. "I will ask my mate, Spring, when I next see her just to be sure. If she has any information I'll come find you myself." He wasn't sure if his own impending fatherhood played a role in the sadness he felt for the male, or if he'd always been a big softy. "And should I encounter either of them after this, I'll be sure to tell them you are looking for them." 

He glanced the male over again now, attempting to piece together any clues that could explain why he was unsure of where his father was. He noted the male's toes then, and cast only a quick curious glance over them. "Are you doing alright, yourself, Tambourine?" He asked then, spurred further. Did the boy have a place to stay? Somewhere to keep warm in the weather? He sent a glance Sunspot's way, wanting her to know that he hadn't forgotten her, and wasn't ignoring her.
Messages In This Thread
Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin' - by Heston - January 26, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin' - by Heston - January 30, 2017, 06:26 PM