Silver Creek Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin'
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
It didn't relieve any of his fears to hear that the boy didn't have any answers, though he was somewhat happy to know that Tambourine hadn't been involved. He frowned then nodded as he stated the disappearance hadn't involved the snow. Heston much preferred a simple, albeit depressing, answer to a mystery. At the mention of Reek, Heston felt the hairs along his spine tingle. His nose flared and he had to reel in his reaction quickly.

Suddenly, Tambourine seemed to see something in their faces that worried him. Heston was all the more inclined to pull the boy away from the pack that had driven out other wolves, a pack lead by Reek by the sounds of it. Yet again proving himself to be an all around bastard. Suddenly the boy was bidding them goodbye and Heston quickly called out to him. "Hey, Tambourine!" For a moment he was unsure what to say exactly. Reek has a history of being an ass so watch out? "You have a choice now." He said firmly. "If...if things don't fit you over there, with Reek, come back here and call for me. Bring your friend Silas too if you want. Silver Creek would be open to you." 

With that, he watched the male retreating. He felt Sunspot's gaze on him and looked to her. "I don't like any of that one bit, what about you?" He said, his voice quiet so that Tambourine wouldn't be able to hear. "I know about Reek, shit he's done before. I'm not surprised he broke up that pack and kicked them out, not hardly. I wouldn't even be surprised if he was somehow involved in the dissapearence of the others. Be better for the kid to not get involved with his type. Don't want anything rubbing off on you." He glanced towards where Tambourine had went, brow furrowed. He had a lot to inform Spring of.
Messages In This Thread
Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin' - by Heston - January 26, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin' - by Heston - February 13, 2017, 10:50 PM