Blackfeather Woods slow motion
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Ears shifted back and he looked sorrowfully at Potema as she turned to speak back to him, a flare of worry on her face. He could imagine how his words must sound strange, as it was the first time he had ever admitted to being someone else; even if he was lying about the details of the matter... Somewhat, for he had certainly helped spur on Cicero's pain-filled retaliation on the boy.

He looked away briefly before turning to face her again and saying: "It was a wolf named Luke. I'd met him before. I didn't think much of him, didn't think he would hurt me like that. He was very different when I met him that day..." He looked away again as though in shame. "Cicero thought it was Xan when he was put down by him once. He doesn't know it was Luke, because I... This is... It's hard to explain, but he's a — a different person. He didn't mean poorly, he just... doesn't know he's wrong." He looked like he wasn't too sure how to explain and just hoped his sister would believe him an innocent in all this.
Messages In This Thread
slow motion - by Cicero - February 07, 2017, 08:07 AM
RE: slow motion - by Potema - February 07, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: slow motion - by Cicero - February 08, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: slow motion - by Potema - February 27, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: slow motion - by Cicero - March 01, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: slow motion - by Potema - March 13, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: slow motion - by Cicero - March 15, 2017, 07:51 AM
RE: slow motion - by Potema - March 30, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: slow motion - by Cicero - March 31, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: slow motion - by Potema - April 30, 2017, 10:00 PM