Moonspear i've tried climbing the walls
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Today she had elected to let herself rest from her endless checking of the cache and searching for plants. The weather had been cold enough knock out many of the winter varieties, though now that things were growing lighter she kept her eyes peeled. She longed for the warmer, albeit wetter, reign of spring. She was ready for new blooms, for this snow to finally go away. Mostly she was hoping to start her own little garden, to experiment on keeping it.

She wasn't doing much, mostly wandering in a half-hearted patrol that was more a walk than anything. Her mind, as always, bumbled and tumbled with her plans for the future and thoughts of plants and herbs. Though this was not a day she would collect or tend, her mind never stopped turning and she did not want it any other way. She caught sight of Aria as she made her way around, and steered herself towards the woman. They hadn't met in person, not directly, though she knew her name through mention by Charon or Amekaze.

She released a soft chuff, and waved her tail as she moved closer. A soft smile covered her face and she came to a stop a short distance from the woman. She noted a general air of displeasure or unhappiness around the woman and her eyes swept over her for any signs of distress. "Hey, how are you?" She asked, her tone polite. "We haven't officially met yet, not truly. Thought I'd come over and chat with you for a moment, do you mind the company?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - February 16, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - February 28, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 07, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - March 07, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 13, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - March 20, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 20, 2017, 06:44 PM