Ravensblood Forest Death and all her friends
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Ceannasach has always operated upon the belief that authority is null and voided to leaders at the border of a pack that is not theirs. In his world — as cruel and old-fashioned as can be — authority belongs to the hosts. His title, his power meant nothing to no one else outside of Teaghlaigh and following that thought this woman’s power means nothing to him here on the threshold of his domain. He is silent as she speaks, his lips quivering with a threat of a snarl at the lingering word of threats — a threat in and of itself — because who is she to make demands of him on his own lands? No one. Nobody. She is inconsequential to him. Under the fiery gaze of Ceannasach she is a child with a temper tantrum. Your wolves did this and we expect compensation. Certainly, Arturo is livid with the star crossed lovers. They have besmirched and endangered Teaghlaigh and if they have thought they have felt the blaze of his wrath they have only known a tease of the inferno that would burn the forest to ash if he would let it. Certainly, Arturo does not agree with what has happened but Blackfeather Woods showing up here, while it does not particularly surprise him irks him more than anything. They have gotten their compensation. In the blood they siphoned and injuries they have left upon the star crossed pair. Surely they did not come expecting or demanding of him and Teaghlaigh? Before the gangster can draw breath to speak, Lotte does it for him.

Her words mirror his own thoughts. “Their transgressions were not sanctioned by Teaghlaigh. They operated on their own accord, outside of their borders where I was not present to hold their paws,” The jibe is sharp, cutting; but it is nevertheless true. He might as well be dealing with children instead of two full grown adults who he firmly believes should have known better. “I should have severed them from this pack upon their return. Nevertheless, the injuries you have inflicted, the lingering death you have wrought upon the one you seek should be retribution enough for you.” Arturo speaks to the darkened woman. “It is my turn to enact my wrath upon them.” He spares a glowering, fiery glare at Dakarai before he looks back to the Blackfeather woman. “As Banríon speaks, you can take their most trusted companion and know that her capture will hurt and torment them both for eternity as she takes their punishments issued by you for them.” Arturo will not lose sleep over giving a wolf that he does not know. He does not speak to protect Dakarai and Olive because he has ceased to care about them with each slight against The Family and each knife to his back; however, he would not be robbed of his chance to punish as he is just as much a victim and deserving of a chance for retribution as the wolves of Blackfeather …if not more so or so the gangster thinks anyway.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Death and all her friends - by Nemesis - March 08, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Lotte - March 09, 2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Atshen’s Ghost - March 09, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Arturo - March 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Lia - March 09, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Snake - March 09, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Cicero - March 10, 2017, 04:03 AM