Silver Creek i write sins not shopping receipts
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
sorry for the late reply! Been having migraine problems so my posts are eh

The wolf that approached him was in fact someone he knew. Ikari's ears perked up as Sky made her way over and greeted him. She referred to him joining, and he bobbed his broad head in a nod, tail wagging. "Indeed I am!" His jaws parted to speak once again, but another decided to approach the duo, and Ikari assumed this was one of the Alphas Sky had spoke of. His ears twitched curiously before the large wolf lowered his head, golden eyes averted away from the newcomer. 

He expected himself to be questioned, but the man's attention was directed on Sky. Ikari's ears perked up as he listened and he noticed that the Alpha's gaze was now on him. He may not have been the smartest, but Ikari wasn't a complete dumbass. He put two and two together and felt anger roll in the pit of his stomach. This man thought he had hurt Sky? Like hell! The golden fur along Ikar's broad shoulders bristled, but he did not speak out against the Alpha, merely held his tongue and waited for the other to speak first. He was afraid if he spoke now, something he would not want to say would fly from his jaws.
note: Ikari is biologically female

Messages In This Thread
i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 05, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 05, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 19, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 05:07 PM