Silver Creek i write sins not shopping receipts
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Oh no! I hope they clear up soon <3
Heston was quick to arrive, and Skylaris nodded her head in greeting as he approached. "Yes, yes, different to last time. Wasn't the best time to finally meet you, though," She gave a small chuckle and was about to explain why Ikari was here but Heston's question stopped her. The dove had expected it, and was prepared to tell him, however there were other matters that needed tending to. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine, just had a.... scrap... with another wolf. Not Ikari, though." She assured him, stealing a glance at her friend. "I very much appreciate your concern, Heston, but I believe there are other things to be discussed for now. If you want to know more of what happened, then I'm perfectly happy to tell you, but Ikari wishes to join. Perfect timing, with Mawk gone, right?" She attempted to switch the attention off herself. Normally she might not have minded but the details of her attack were still pretty fresh in her mind and she didn't think Ikari wanted to get caught up in the story. But then again, neither did Sky.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 05, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 05, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 19, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 05:07 PM