Broken Antler Fen i might never be a knight in shining armor
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
your posts are always wonderful! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Mato only begins to dig up the loose earth that covers the pieces of meat he knows is hidden just beneath the surface when he hears heavy footfalls. The scent of his father is not far off and he turns around, abashed, when Sebastian greets him. “Uhm, hi dad,” Mato returns the greeting with a soft wag of his tail. He isn’t sure why he’s embarrassed — especially because the caches are for everyone to take from. He supposes it is because he doesn’t want his father to think he isn’t working on improving his basic survival skills (that obviously includes hunting). Though Mato has no real reason to he is struck with a habitual worry in regards to his father’s disappointment, borne from Mato’s own desire to not disappoint his parents. He closes the short distance between them and reaches his muzzle with the intention of planting a few licks to his father’s chin before he would move back. “Just something quick so I can be on my way,” Mato explains and then flushes again because that probably sounds lazy of him. “but don’t worry I’ll replace what I take.” It hadn’t been questioned but Mato feels better putting it out there, nevertheless.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - February 26, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - March 01, 2017, 05:06 PM