Broken Antler Fen i might never be a knight in shining armor
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The strong curve of Mato’s chest swells with pride as he is complimented on his ability to take his father’s words and apply them to the childish way he understands things. He grasps the ways of the world around him as all children do: slowly, but surely. By applying these new concepts to things that he already understands it only serves to help further his knowledge of them. His tail beats out a steady rhythm against the hard earth as he offers Sebastian a wide, teeth exposing grin. “I know,” He admits a bit sheepishly when his father mentions to him that Odette also shares an interest in the world around them. “We talked about stars a bit.” He informs Sebastian, unsure if Odette had already told their parents or if his eldest sister had kept those few hours they spent on the down low. “Do you think other wolves in other packs might know more?” Mato asks next. He would search far and wind to absorb as much knowledge as he could on stars and constellations, if that was what it took. It was almost addicting, this thirst to know more and he was eager to quench it unaware that it is a hunt that he would entertain for all of his life.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - February 26, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - April 01, 2017, 10:42 AM