Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Short to keep this moving! <3

Tirgatao's gaze lingers on Heda for a moment until, ultimately, they collectively come to the silent conclusion that it would be for the best. Thuringwethil offered no arguement against it, and Hush remains by the Heda's side just in case she required his assistance. She is, again, quietly grateful for this presence and feels just a bit selfish for managing to feel comforted by it.  

To discourage these intrusive thoughts, and get back to the matter at hand, she throws her voice to the skies to summon @Portia, @Wildfire, and @Dio.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 27, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM