Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Such an urgent summons jarred his thoughts and soon after he could hear it out, he was on his feet and ready to go. In knowing his mate was among those called for, he already felt his stomach twist up with an anxious knot -- but for her, for Drageda and all else, he'd help in any way he was able. If there were to be wounds, he hoped they were trivial, or those that Portia could mend with the right know-how. Although also knowing that it was winter and that stocks were only as good as conditions allowed threatened him with a new worry, he still hugged protectively close to Portia's side with an anxious rumble in his throat.

When they arrived, he focused on Thuringwethil first, then reeled back to Tirgatao and Hush with a worried furrow to his face as the situation sank in. Dio knew Heda had set out for a while but this was far from the welcome back he anticipated; traveling was nothing extraordinary for her, she had left in good company.. but something, surely, had gone awry out there and he had to know what exactly as soon as the priority of her health and safety was handled -- which was on its way, now that she was home and their Fisa was here.

Wildfire, too, seemed just on the end of wanting to know more and he would do anything except crowd this situation right now. While Portia made her assessments and worked, he waited tensely to hear more.
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM