Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
255 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
hush is going to sneak out now

Wildfire is the first to come, and he shakes his head, trying to relieve the expectant mother's tension from the thought of a wanton attack. He moves aside as Heda's mate takes over her bedside, wondering what else he could do for now. Portia brought all the herbs that she can bring, and her mate Dio follows suit. Tirgatao explains what happened...Hush felt now that he did not have to be here any longer. He did not simply leave, however. He noses Heda gently, licking her with a low groan of contentment before rising, looking towards Portia, quietly asking if she needed anything more. But if she rejected his offer, he would snort, and slink away, leaving the group be.
Trades:
Guardian (0/10) — Ranger (0/10)
Note: Hush cannot form words. He can, however, chuff, snarl, bark, and make a yodel-like howl.
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - March 04, 2017, 02:08 AM