Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao stole another glance at Wildfire when she felt the Bandrona's eyes leave her, and it offered some reassurance; she seemed to accept her explaination, for the fires of rage had been extinguished, and the others didn't offer up their comments in the space between. The pale woman felt no better for it, but she did know her place among them was still assured despite everything. She watched in silence when Hush padded over to give Heda his regards before turninga away towards the brush, his job here done. But as he disappeared into the shadows and the ferns, Tirgatao could not help but follow him with her own gaze until he was out of sight, wondering just how she would thank him for his timely appearance and support throughout this ordeal. 

Her name was spoken pointedly and she snapped back to attention, head whipping around to direct her gaze and twist her ears towards Portia as she gave her, and Dio, a command. Tirgatao stood and promptly trotted over to retreve the palm leaf, waiting until Dio grabbed one, before gently taking the stalk of the second one and lifting it carefully as if fearful of breaking it. Gingerly she made her way to stand just off Dio's flank, palm frond in her mouth, and soft brown eyes cast towards Portia.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - March 07, 2017, 01:46 AM