Swiftcurrent Creek the two weed spots, the two hot glocks
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The mercenary peered over his group for a moment, his ear swivelling a top his head as he listened to the sound of the wind passing through the terrain. Sylvas slowly looked back to Grayday and gave the other male a small nod, his muzzle parting as he replied tiredly, ”Honestly, we could do with the rest.” The brown male said as he let out a deep sigh, his gaze falling on Heartha as she spoke up and he simply offered her a reassuring smile.

”If it really is okay with you that is?” His golden gaze looked to Grayday, ”I'm sorry for the trouble, but I know my paws could do with a break.” He said gruffly, tail swaying idly behind him as he slowly turned his attention back to his group.
Messages In This Thread
the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Grayday Sr. - March 10, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 11, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 17, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 22, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 29, 2017, 10:51 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - April 10, 2017, 10:43 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Sylvas Streiter - April 12, 2017, 04:16 PM