Hideaway Strath i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Choosing to go in a different path then Arturo and Chusi, he helps them mark. Lifting his leg at various points, he listens to the conversation distractedly. His mind was back home in Teaghlaigh with his wife and children, wondering what types of beautifully innocent moments he was missing out on. Thoug he was distracted he was also focusing on the task at hand, knowing that this would be better for everyone though only because his stupidity and foolishness. For a brief moment his eyes darkened and he thought of the great horned beast that had fucked him over so badly just because he was trying to feed his pregnant wife.

Huffing softly he made a note that if he ever saw the herd master again, he would be the one to take him down and devour his flesh. The idea of it made him feel slightly better and he rubbed his sides against the rough bark of a tree, leaving strands of obsidian fur behind. He did not feel the muse to try to speak anymore, not just because it was no longer his place but because he felt no reason to. It would only lead to him being scolded or looked down upon at this moment, or it would deepen the little warrioress's anger and disgust with him.
Messages In This Thread
i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 14, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 15, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 17, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Dakarai - March 18, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 05:20 AM