Hideaway Strath one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo wants to apologize to her again, apologize for the stress this move has placed upon her. It wasn’t fair. It wasn’t fair of him to expect it of her. She should be bedding down in her nest, preparing to give life to the children they have created together. Instead, she is left to scramble for a place suitable enough instead of one that she had previously chosen. It isn’t right. Yet, Lotte has already made her stance clear on what she thinks of his apologizes: she does not want to hear him and so he does not apologize. The gangster knows that nothing in life is guaranteed and he only thinks of how much a waste it would be for this all to be for naught. If he loses his children. If he loses her. He struggles to regain his footing, to regain his control over Teaghlaigh, over his life. The gangster tells himself he will regain it. He will regain his control and when he does his fist will tighten as if it is wrapped around a throat with the intent to suffocate. He will not be merciful this time. He will not be apologetic. He will be ruthless and decisive. He will be cruel because he has come to learn that it is the only way. If he cruel, if he is a true testament to his the gangster that he is then he will be respected. Fear is clearly a better motivation than kindness.

Arturo follows her leisurely, allowing her to forge the path as she searches, and when she stops so, too, does he. A low scoff leaves his lips with a disbelieving shake of his head. A sequoia. Out of place among the other trees that inhabit their Strath. Though this seqouia has been here for hundreds of years, perhaps, he cannot help but see the irony as if Ravensblood has not abandoned Teaghlaigh as they have abandoned her. She decides that it is here that their children will come into the world and he offers his wife a sage nod of his head. “Only seems appropriate.” He concurs with her before he draws nearer, brushing his muzzle lovingly against her rotund flank as he moves along her side. “I will dig it for you.” It is the least he could do, after all.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan - by Lotte - March 24, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan - by Arturo - March 24, 2017, 08:52 AM