Stone Circle Write down my poems for the few
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The stranger before them was respectful, for which Steady was glad. If things remained so, there would be no physical altercation. She introduced herself as Gwen, and Steady gave a nod of his head in greeting in response. His ears perked as she admitted her pack had claimed a territory north of them. Valette spoke up of the pack that had supposedly settled around the area, though Steady had not seen hyde nor hair of them since their leader had "graced" them with his presence. They had not parted on very positive terms, but maybe this would be different.

He nodded to Valette's first statement that an alliance could grow, for sure. And he agreed more that they were far enough apart that conflict would be forced instead of natural. While he did agree, he remained silent, his gaze switching from Valette to Gwen.

His gaze went to Valette as she suggested the very thing that had disrupted the potential alliance with the leader that had never come back. Before Gwen could respond, Steady found his voice. My mate is very ambitious, and we are very protective of our home, he agreed. Though we would welcome an ally if a fight were to ever come, I would understand if you didn't want it to come to that. Maybe a simple agreement not to fight with each other, at the least? he asked, his voice curious. He hoped he hadn't stepped on Valette's paws, but if he agreed that the alliance would grow, asking them to agreed to fight so early might hinder that.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 28, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 29, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - March 29, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 30, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 02, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - April 08, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - April 09, 2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 09, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - May 03, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2017, 04:52 AM