Dragoncrest Cliffs As long as there is whiskey in the world
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia shrugged. "i mean you know i can't turn away anyone in need, but i'm just as surprised as you are. heda is her own wolf though, i'm sure she has some sort of reasoning," portia responded, reassuring wildfire that her concerns weren't selfish. the fisa loved helping, but that didn't mean she didn't understand the wolfish instinct to be protective over their children. silently, portia wondered if thuringwethil was as connected to the children as wifi was-- since they technically weren't hers. maybe that left her less possessive over them. she wouldn't butt in about it though, no reason to make wildfire worry or to stir up drama.

"just doing some herb gathering. found these marigolds," she responded with a wag of her tail. she truthfully had been doing more wandering than she had herb gathering, but she'd pretend. "i was going to bring them back soon, i think."
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
As long as there is whiskey in the world - by Wildfire - April 25, 2017, 12:00 PM
RE: As long as there is whiskey in the world - by Portia - May 10, 2017, 07:41 AM