Noctisardor Bypass The Ire of a Frost Tinged Rose (Pack Tryout)
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Joining 
@Gwen

Cry brought the last of the rabbit to his maw, ripping the sinew and fatty tissue to bits in seconds, and near inhaling the little tender pieces as he finished the last meal for the day. The handsome male knew full and through how well and capable he had to look to get into a pack, as proper pack new not just to accept members, but to accept those that would benifit the pack, in a whole. His coat shone, the usual lack luster being driven away as he kept a healthy and fulled diet for the past few days, and his form was that of a tireless wolf. He had quite a nice height, almost 3 feet from paw to ear tip, and underneath that void of a coat worked a machine of well earned muscles. Cry wasn't exquisitely massive in muscle, he was just honed, the tribulations of working in the wilds forcing him to either be culled by its lack of mercy, or to live through it.
Cry was smart enough to chose the latter.

Picking up the other fat and nutrient rich rabbit, Cry made his way to a pack border, one that was unknowingly that of Ganador Bypass, only to set the meal down at it's scent-fringes. Throwing up his crown, a song was sent through the air, a usual calling for attention, more specifically for the Alphess or Alpha of these mysterious lands.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen had been able to take a short nap after her encounter with Day - one that had managed to lessen her stress slightly - but another call reached her before she could do anything else. Today, she supposed, was a rather busy day. The Bypass, secluded as it was,never got many visitors. Especially not two in one day. Picking herself up with a yawn, the white wolfess began to head toward the borders.

Upon arrival, the Empress' tail flagged and she rose dominantly, but paused after seeing this wolf. Kelina? No, it was not Kelina, thankfully. The two wolves looked similar, but the psycho had deep purple eyes, and this one did not.

With a small smile spreading across her maw, relieved that it was not Kelina, Gwen padded closer. "Hello, what brings you to our borders?" She asked, hoping in the back of her mind that it was a new recruit. New faces were rarely seen around here, so one more wolf to add to the group would be very much welcome.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry watched as a snow sheathed woman made her way not only gracefully to him, but with keen observance he connected the relation of the pack scent with that of the femme. She was the Alphess, as he could tell not only through body posture, but through the pungent armona of her wafting thick thorugh the soil's descent.

Appropriately, his head ducked, ebody a sharp comparison to the muted colors of the underfoot, and his posture took acknowledgment of his place before hers. As his maw was brought low to the ground, he gently nosed his offering to her, the bloody but soundly intact hare skipping softly to the white paws before him, and he stated,

"I have come looking for a place to call home. I have also brough the rabbit in show of courtesy and respect."

The assassin was careful not to speak too much, so he answered specifically whatever she asked him. He definitely did not desire to overstay or even overbark his welcome. Her voice may have been politely inquiring, but he took no chances to dwaddle in talking, lest that pleased her.
Winning favor was key, here, and these moments were crucial to him. He awaited any and everything else the Alphess could have wanted to know from the 3 years old, glacial gems locked on the base of her paws.
427 Posts
Ooc —
As he spoke, Gwen looked down to see the rabbit at his paws. That, already, was a good sign. "I am pleased with your offering, so thank you for that. Do you have any skills to offer the pack?" It was something that he could say no to, as any wolf could be trained how to do something, but it would be nice. Most wolves in the pack were aspiring for one trade or another.

"I can see already you have respect, but Ganador Bypass also favours courage and loyalty. Do you think you have those?" If he said yes, it would most likely be a yes from her. They could use any members they could get right now. Numbers were beginning to dwindle slightly and with two litters of pups on the way they needed more adults. Especially with Kelina around.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"You are welcome," he responded with, only straightening to stand and stretch a bit, only to return to sitting.

It took Cry a second to contemplate his benificial attributes to his negatory ones. He was quite comfortable with hunting, being a patroller of the pack he had briefly resided with, and he had a faint memory of something dealing with pups. He knew he couldn't have sired them, as he never took a mate, but he had taken eye to the pack pups, watching them and having little story-time moments with them. He had recalled teaching one of the survivors of another pack how to hunt, and another to properly announce themselves to another pack without coming off as too-anything.

Carefully chosing his words, he barked humbly to her, "I am loyal to those who I am sworn by, and courage comes with defending them and ensuring their reign through any means, possible. If those are the attributes that you seek in me, then I am the epitome of such a description."

Cry took a second to form his next array, hoping to enrapture the interest of the Alphess even more.

"I am well coordinated in hunting stratagies, relay between rival and allied packs alike of anything desired of the current situation, and providing counsel of battle tactics. I am also honed in patrolwork and being a guard to any who need such protection."

The handsome male chose not to release his skills of assassination, deciding that be left solely up to the future. If she would need it, he would know; he always did.

"And if you were to accept me, I will put every single trait up for your own success.", he promised.
427 Posts
Ooc —
She was impressed, at the very least. This wolf seemed to be exactly what they needed. "In that case I see no reason to turn you away." She pondered, then allowed her posture to relax slightly. "My name is Gwen, and you are?" she asked, pleased with the supposed success.

"Welcome to Ganador."

I have to go for a few hours, but we can continue once I'm back!
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
His relaxation mirrored hers only by half, as he brought cryocentric jewels to her own deep sapphires. Just as he met them, he immediately chose a spot in which to gaze upon her face without the intrusion to her authority, looking at her, and not staring rudely.

"I am Cry. It is a pleasure to meet you."

After her welcoming, he dipped his crown, the obsidian prince accepting the words graciously, though subtly.

"I can assure you, you will not be disappointed."

Thanks alot! I'll see you then. :3