Noctisardor Bypass Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk watched the man approach, and shifted his weight between his paws. He did not know this stranger, but he must be a newcomer to the group. No wolf would act this comfortable and calm in another pack's territory, would they? "I'm Horosk... er, nice to meet you..." He raised a brow, then flicked his tail. "I... guess you're new to Ganador?"

"You can help me patrol the borders, if you like." He was not the most outgoing of wolves, but that did not mean he would shut himself off from the conversation. Perhaps he might find a new friend, like he had when he met Semira for the first time. Or maybe not, who knew? He might as well offer the wolf a chance to scout around the edges of the Bypass with him, even if it was not the most interesting job in the world.

But perhaps this wolf did not want to patrol with him, which was fine. Horosk wasn't all that interested in patrolling with this stranger, if he was honest, but he did not want to upset the Empress if she wished to intigrate this male into the rest of the group. You gotta start somewhere, right?
Messages In This Thread
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 10, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 14, 2017, 06:09 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 14, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 15, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 04:04 PM