Noctisardor Bypass Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk knew he should have done something. He could have gone after her, he could have caught up with her. But he couldn't. It was too much. She just needed to leave here. He knew if the others found her she'd be dead - and even though she was a psycho, she was still his sister. He still cared for her. He wouldn't be able to face her if it came down to her death. She had already attacked members of the pack. Horosk could not let that happen.

"Sorry. I... nevermind, you've probably heard of her already. Uhm... Kelina. My sister. She's pretty much the talk of the town," The man sighed slightly, shifting uncomfortably on his paws. "I know I should have reacted. It's just odd... seeing her like this. The way she stares at me - it's unnatural. She never used to be like that." She wants my eyes. She wants me to feel pain. He knew that, he knew she would probably kill him if she had the chance, but he found it so hard to accept. He found it so hard to believe that there was not a string of good left in her. 

"Next time. I know." He said absently, dreaming of their childhood. It was foolish, stupid, but he did it anyway. One of his biggest problems was not being able to let go, he just couldn't. He would find some good in her, he was sure.

For now, he walked on, continuing to mark here and there as he went, bending down his head to sniff at rabbit droppings and the like. The other male probably thought ill of him now, but what was he to do?
Messages In This Thread
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 10, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 14, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 15, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 17, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 04:04 PM